Sunday, March 27, 2011

Subbing Set List 3/26/11

Aloha, all! So I had the opportunity to sub an open time slot, 6-9 am this Saturday. I usually work on Saturdays but had time off from work, so I was able to fill in. It was a lot of fun going on when there were more local listeners. I like getting feedback from the listeners so feel free to let me know what you think. Here's my set list for your enjoyment!

xoxo,
Michelle LaBelle (aka Mish)

1) The Cat Empire--Hello
2)Louis Armstrong with Bing Crosby-- Now You Has Jazz
3) Miles Davis--Spanish Key
4) Eddie Palmieri-- Mare Nostrum
5) Horace Silver--Peace
6) The Aggrolites--Dreaming of Erie
7) Alton Ellis--Why Birds Follow Spring
8) Emory and the Dynamics-- Pretty Little Schoolgirl
9) Betty Padgett--My Eyes Adore You
10) Ken Boothe-- Ain't No Love
11) Otis Gayle-- I'll Be Around
12) Bog Andy--Desperate Lover
13) Toots and the Maytals featuring Bonnie Raitt--True Love is Hard To Find
14) Wilson-- Keep On Keeping On
15) The Temptations-- Who You Gonna Run To?
16) Nina Simone-- Love Me or Leave Me
17) Barbara Lynn-- Second Fiddle Girl
18) Astrud Gilberto-- So Nice (Summer Samba)
19) Madeleine Peyroux-- Smile
20) Tsuyoshi Kawakami and His Moodmakers-- Walk On By
21) Art Farmer-- Soul Sides
22) Kenny Burrell--Be Yourself
23) Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane-- Nutty
24) Naomi Shelton and the Gospel Queens--What is This?
25) El Michel's Affair--Detroit Twice
26) Charles Bradley featuring Menahan Street Band--The World (Is Going Up in Flames)
27) Ramsey Lewis Trio--As Criancinhas
28) Richie Havens--Sandy
29) Kaori Kumi--Kami Ga Yureteiru
30) Osaka Monaurail--Alligator Boogaloo
31) Yesterdays New Quintet--Mestizo Eyes
32) Poets of Rhythm--Fondle Rock
33) Sex Mob--Nobody Does it Better
34) Dick Hyman-- Flute Loop
35) Jack McDuff--Theme from Electric Surfboard
36) J Boogie's Dubtronic Science featuring the Rebirth and Aima the Dreamer-- Leave it All Behind
37) Quantic--Apricot Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment